Scott Passmore began his financial services career in 1974 when he joined his father-in-law’s practice. For over 35 years, Scott has helped his clients with risk management, estate analysis and investment strategies. He believes in tailoring each strategy to the individual clients’ goals and objectives.
Over the years, Scott has built a wealth of experience in helping business owners to understand and mitigate the unique financial risks associated with business ownership and leadership. He particularly enjoys helping these businesses to flourish by uncovering, reducing and eliminating the applicable risk before they become debilitating.
Scott graduated from the University of Alabama in 1969 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business. He holds both the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designations from the American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
- Registrations: Series 7 (General Securities Representative), Series 6 (Investment Company / Variable Annuity Contracts), Series 66 (Investment Advisor Representative) & Series 63 (NASAA Uniform State Law Exam)
- Investment Adviser Representative of Investment Advisors, a division of ProEquities, Inc.
- Mobile Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals - Member and Past President
- Estate Planning Council of Mobile - Member and Past Board Member
- Million Dollar Round Table - Life Member
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- University of Alabama Million Dollar Band - Past Member
Outside of work, Scott enjoys spending time with his family and watching Alabama football.
The Financial Professionals of Passmore Planning Professionals provide fee-based financial guidance and implement both fee-based and commission based financial products.